Apple Cheerio?
I don't know what it is about how Logan says "apple cheerio" but it just makes me giggle. It's his answer for everything right now too.
Logan what would you like for supper? Apple Cheerio
Oh and if you can't see, his pj's say "my big brother says I'm super awesome"
My version of Project 365
Recent News
Pages
About this blog
I am a proud wife and Mom to 2 amazing boys. I am blessed to be able to stay home with them while I run a daycare from my home.
Although things around here are pretty normal and crazy at the same time, I invite you to join me as I document the ins and outs of our daily life.
Although things around here are pretty normal and crazy at the same time, I invite you to join me as I document the ins and outs of our daily life.
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Followers
Wp Theme by Promiseringsdesigns | Blogger Template by Anshul

Filed Under : by thesimplethings
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment