My version of Project 365

Recent News

Day 162

So this is the scene I came across when I got to the garden this morning, weed madness, they were everywhere, completely taken over.

See the almost clear spot in the middle of this picture? That's where I spent almost 2 hours weeding this week. 2 hours for that small patch. ugh I hate weeds!!


Luckily I brought my new best friend that I've named Rodney, and he made things so much easier for me.
This is 1 hour in, I was amazed at the progress!! The pile beside the can is all weeds. I think I tossed almost 25 pail fulls of weeds. 


 2 hours in!! I can't believe how quickly it went! I stopped shortly after this, but I was so amazed at the amount of progress I made in just over 2 hours!! WTG Rodney (and me of course ;))
On the right is the watermelon, and cantaloupe which is now all weeded as well!!
Oh and here's a link to Rodney for those who are interested :) (click the purple link)

Rodney the Man

0 comments: