My version of Project 365

Recent News

Day 27

So I let Mason have Frosted Flakes for breakfast (I should know better) and then he had lots of processed junk for lunch and as a result he was completely wired for sound. In the middle of being a hellion he decided to be a firefighter. This is where his amazing imagination comes in....So let me give you the break down....

  • Obviously the firehat is his helmet. 
  • Red backpack is his oxygen tank ( I can't remember the exact word he said, I'll ask him tomorrow and update with the right word)
  • Blue backpack is his coat
  • Buckets are his boots
  • The lid to the bee bop band is his face mask
Oh and please don't mind the laundry in the background, it was laundry day today and it was only about 10 more minutes before he pulled it all off the couch anyways lol.
Logan wanted to join in the fun, but Mason wouldn't let him. He just kept on trying, it was really sweet.

0 comments: