My version of Project 365

Recent News

Day Two

Mason's favorite game right now is Uno Moo, I can't even tell you how many rounds we played today. It occured to me more than once that I should go snag the camera to snap some photos, but to be honest we were having too much fun and I was afraid that getting up would somehow ruin the excitement of the games, so instead I'm posting my favorite family portrait.

As you may or may not be aware, Mason LOVES to draw. He will sit for hours and practice. So the other night he came out with this. It's the first family portrait he has drawn and for some reason I adore it. It's not his best work but I just love the thought he put into it. Complete with Logan crawling on the floor. :-) So we framed the picture and it's now hanging in the front hall for all our visitors to see. It's adorable to see how proud he is of it.


0 comments: