My version of Project 365

Recent News

Day Three

I really wanted to do some sleeping pictures today, but as it turns out, my kids don't look cute or sweet at all when they're sleeping. Of course to me they look like angels, but I'm sure to others not so much. ;-)

Today was the first time in a long time Mason has had to walk home from school. He hates it, but after a minor temper tantrum and me standing my ground (not that there's a lot of choice when Scott's working afternoons) he was mostly pleasant the rest of the way.  So we made a deal....if he can walk home with no whining or crying then he can have a hot chocolate when we get home. Here's hoping it continues working!!




Drinking his hot chocolate...notice the dark circles under his eyes...it's because he doesn't SLEEP!!!


'
I asked him to show me his best Spiderman face (today he was spiderman because he was wearing his spiderman shirt and socks) and this is what I got...definitely scary!!!

0 comments: