My version of Project 365

Recent News

Day 192

Crochet!!

A few weeks ago I had the chance to go out with a bunch of other Moms for a crochet night. I had no intentions on learning to crochet, as I had tried years ago and just couldn't make the switch from knitting to crochet I was more interested in just getting out of the house to socialize with adults (running a home daycare and talking to children all day leaves me craving adult conversation) The first week was great, then the next week they got me to give it a try, and once I caught on I was hooked!! So here is my first creation. I messed up the back seam, but I know what I did so I can fix it for the next one, all in all I'm pretty happy with it especially considering I did 90% of it while watching my shows one night :)


This shows where I messed up, it's just a little pointy in the back :)

0 comments: